By Mareo McCracken
Inventory Transformation Is Needed: Don’t Let The Status Quo Kill Your Growth
The current situation is hurting you today and isn’t going to help you grow tomorrow.
You know the status quo is no longer viable. The way you are operating your medical device inventory today will make sure you lose business, market share, and efficiency going forward.
When major medical devices companies are ready for full visibility through a comprehensive field inventory control tower that allows them to make real-time decisions that turns their data into action, they turn to Movemedical.
What kind of results do companies who choose Movemedical achieve?
This kind: (RESULTS)
– 33% reduction in field inventory
– 25% reduction in shipping costs
– 92% reduction in calls/emails to sales ops
– 125+% increase in inventory turns
– 7.3 hours saved per sales rep per week
– 5.5 hours saved per CSR per week
Inventory management is not going to get any easier, doing things the old way will never work.
The current way to do things is to build out a couple of clunky systems, combine them with some outdated processes, connect at a few points to the ERP system, and hope and pray the sales reps do it right while knowing operations will eventually figure it out.
You want a better process. You need better tools. What got you here, won’t take you there.
Don’t be left behind.
Partner with someone you can trust, someone who has done it before.
The Movemedical team is committed to helping medical device companies create unified and scalable field operations.
After completing major enterprise roll-outs to over 7,000 users with full real-time integration into multiple ERP systems, we understand your IT and implementation concerns and know how to best mitigate your risks. We craft the smoothest integration, implementation, and roll-out situation possible while making sure the business users have everything they need and want.
The total process guides behavior.
In order to have a clean process, your system needs to take these basic functions, and combine them into one comprehensive platform:
- Requesting (Kits, Sets, Trays, Items, Replenishments)
- Loaners / Consignment Control
- Usage Capture
- Data Analytics / Reports
If those foundational processes can be performed in one system, you are on the right track. Once that is in place, then you take the data and make better decisions.
Data, once made real-time, can be turned into action.
If you have all of your processes in one system, and that system can show you your data, you now have real visibility.
True visibility drives two main benefits:
- Inventory Performance
- Operational Efficiency
If you can drive those metrics, everything else will fall into place. You will reduce waste, reduce costs, and increase sales.
A tool becomes a true asset once you can take all your data and turn it into action.
Better partners help drive better results. We can help, we can be your partner.
Call Now: 877.469.3992
Request Info: https://movemedical.com/request
Watch Automated Demo: https://www.movemedical.com/watchdemo
Key benefits: consignment management at all levels, true item level kitting, case management and inventory assignment, loaners, accurate forecasting, complete visibility, par-management, RFID, tracking all items inside and outside kits, sterile, non-sterile, HIPAA compliant communication (files, messaging), and full custom ERP integrations to reduce manual effort.
Now it is time to take action.
Call Movemedical now to begin your journey.
858.956.0219 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A good field inventory solution and/or a WMS are worth their weight in gold—but a fully integrated medical device-specific operations and sales force effectiveness platform is priceless.
A complete tool should be able to or have:
- Surgery Scheduling (+ Calendar)
- Surgeon Preferences / Preference Cards
- Loaner/Inventory Requests
- Hybrid Kitting (Skinny Kits, Kit Management, Kit Versioning, Tracking)
- Case Management
- Sourcing Matrix Tool
- Directed Picking & Put-away (Bin Mapped)
- Active Order Visibility
- Shipping Coordination (FedEx, UPS Integration)
- Customer/Account Management
- Opportunity/Lead Management
- Inventory Control & Visibility (All Locations, All Buckets)
- Auto Product Replenishment
- Commission Calculations
- Expiration Notifications
- Direct Orders
- Send & Receive Tools (Rep to Rep etc.)
- Contract & List Pricing (Real-time)
- Audit/Cycle Counts
- Reporting & Billing
- Image & File Sharing
- Secure HIPAA Compliant Communication
- Mobile Usage Capture
- UDI Compliance
- Barcode Scanning
- RFID Integration & RFID Reconciling (HF/UHF)
- ERP/CRM/EMR Integrations (SAP, ORACLE, Etc)
- Demand Planning Tools
- Consignment/Loaner Management
- Pluggable Workflows (Programmatic Integrations, Integrated Prediction Models)
- HIPAA Compliant Communication Platform (Messages, Calendar, Usage, Notes, Files)
- Sourcing Optimization
- Future Stock (Virtual Inventory Assigned to Future Events)
- Atomic Inventory (UDI Ready, Piece Level Tracking, Serialized or Not)
- Cross Boundary Workflows
- Lost & Found (Automatic Cycle Counting )
- Merger/Acquisition Integration
- Par Management
- Multi-Catalog Management
- Loan Optimization (1 Loan Per Day)
- Separate or Combined Sales & Operations Alignment
- Cost-to-Serve Metrics
- Turn Ratio Dashboards
- Sales Metrics / Data (Reps, Leaders, Corporate)
Need to talk with someone? We understand. Call anytime.
or visit: www.movemedical.com/product
(#HIPAA, #FDA, #Inventory #MedicalDevices)