Are your AUDITS/Cycle Counts painful?
You know Audits & Cycle Counts are a necessary evil: Besides being required for regulatory compliance they expose discrepancies between system inventory and the actual warehouse and field locations.
It is difficult to get an accurate count.
It is cumbersome to record the right information, and the really hard part comes when those discrepancies need to be reconciled.
The biggest audit problem in the medical device industry is that the audit tool and functionality is separate, not connected or unified to any meaningful system or process.
Movemedical simplifies the counting, research, and adjustment processes by providing a unified platform that automatically reconciles inventory discrepancies before and after audit counts while still giving full user control and visibility.
With Movemedical, you can trust that inventory in the system matches reality.
- Full ERP Integration (real-time sync)
- Complete IMS/WMS and Field Sales Tool (Loaners, Consignment, Billing, etc.)
- Item-Level and Kit-Level Management
- Detailed Inventory Tracking and History
- Items Scanned Directly into System (from phone or handheld, no additional tool needed)
- Lost & Found Matching w/Historical Context
- Geolocation of Scans Recorded (GPS locations)
- Automated Reconciliation (with or without approvals)
Save Time, Money, and Effort:
- Quickly Create Audits for all users (scheduled or on the go)
- Increase Turns with Par Management Tied To Counts
- Expiration Management: Alerts, Reports, and Visibility
- Simple Scanning with Phone Camera, USB/Bluetooth Handheld, or RFID
The Movemedical Platform is more than a simple yet powerful auditing tool, it is a complete inventory management and field sales system. Movemedical customers enjoy:
- 125% Increase in Turns
- 27% Inventory Reduction
- 98% User Adoption
- 100% Control & Visibility
Auditing with Movemedical is Simple. Powerful. Painless. (or at least A LOT LESS painful)
Relieve The Pain. It’s Your Turn.
If you want to sell more, build stronger relationships all while reducing headaches and cumbersome manual admin work, you need to speak with us.
Contact us: 858.956.0219 or email@example.com
WATCH DEMO NOW (you can personalize it to your needs/wants)
A good sales & inventory solution is worth its weight in gold, a fully integrated medical device specific operations and sales force effectiveness platform is priceless.
A complete sales & inventory tool should be able to or have:
- Surgery Scheduling (+ Calendar)
- Surgeon Preferences / Preference Cards
- CRM / Case & Opportunity Management
- Inventory Control & Visibility (All Locations, All Buckets)
- Active Order Visibility
- Opportunity/Lead Management
- Customer/Account Management
- Sales Metrics / Data (Reps, Leaders, Corporate)
- Shipping Coordination (FedEx, UPS Integration)
- Directed Picking & Put-away (Bin Mapped)
- Auto Product Replenishment
- Commission Calculations
- Expiration Notifications
- Direct Orders
- Send & Receive Tools (Rep to Rep etc.)
- Contract & List Pricing (Real-time)
- Audit/Cycle Counts
- Reporting & Billing
- Image & File Sharing
- Secure HIPAA Compliant Communication
- Mobile Usage Capture
- UDI Compliance
- Barcode Scanning
- RFID Integration & RFID Reconciling (HF/UHF)
- ERP/CRM/EMR Integrations
- Demand Planning Tools
- Consignment/Loaner Management
- Pluggable Workflows (Programmatic Integrations, Integrated Prediction Models)
- Sourcing Matrix Tool
- HIPAA Compliant Communication Platform (Messages, Calendar, Usage, Notes, Files)
- Sourcing Optimization
- Future Stock (Virtual Inventory Assigned to Future Events)
- Atomic Inventory (UDI Ready, Piece Level Tracking, Serialized or Not)
- Hybrid Kitting (Skinny Kits, Kit Management, Kit Versioning, Tracking)
- Cross Boundary Workflows
- Lost & Found (Automatic Cycle Counting )
- Merger/Acquisition Integration
- Par Management
- Multi-Catalog Management
- Loan Optimization (1 Loan Per Day)
- Separate or Combined Sales & Operations Alignment
- Cost-to-Serve Metrics
- Turn Ratio Dashboards
Need to talk with someone? We understand. Call anytime.
or visit: www.movemedical.com/product