Let Them Sell
Sales pros want to sell. They want to build relationships, they want to solve problems, they want to drive growth.
Too often though they are doing paperwork, arduous operational tasks, and performing cumbersome processes that don’t add real value, especially to their paycheck.
It is time to change that.
Sales reps are the foundation of the medical device industry. They own the relationships. They are the spark that drives the entire engine. Helping them to do their job better will drive growth.
Often, they are expected to do everything. They handle it, whatever it is.
Yet, they are not given the right tools and forced to use processes that were created by well-intentioned, but out of touch, operations teams. These processes are being shoved down sales reps throats and are not getting adopted. Compliance is low, visibility is poor, and miscommunication is rampant.
Unleash Your Reps And Give Them Their Time Back (They Want To Sell)
Every sales leader has questions:
- How do I increase medical device sales?
- How do I help increase sales force effectiveness?
- How do I provide sales data to all relevant stakeholders?
- How do I optimize consignment inventory?
The answers are simple, yet…
The current processes don’t make any sense.
Forcing a sales rep to spend more than 30 seconds entering a case is wrong.
Using physical charge sheets and faxing sticker sheets is time-consuming.
Needing a laptop to create a replenishment order is hurting your bottom line.
Making the reps request products by email or by phone rather than on a purpose-built app that takes longer than 15 seconds just doesn’t make sense.
5,000 Reps (7,000+ Users) Can’t Be Wrong
After talking with over 5,000 Sales reps across the globe we found that they all have similar a mentality:
Sales reps just want to be able to do their job.
There are still tons of manual processes, using outdated web portals, copying, faxing, taking photos etc…
They have to place way too many phone calls to ops to get stuff done.
They don’t want to shorten the phone call time, they want to eliminate the need to place the phone call in the first place.
They want to order easily from their phone, they want to capture usage and send over all reports from a purpose-built app.
They want a shared calendar that helps them stay connected to their teams, share cases, and transfer inventory.
They want to know the status of all inventory and shipments without calling someone.
They want sales data (history, commissions, trends) visibility without having to use cumbersome CRMs or ask someone for a report.
Yet, before Movemedical, most sales reps didn’t have a good way to get the data they wanted or, more maybe importantly, the work they needed to do done through a mobile app.
What To Do: The FIX
It is not about more information for sales reps, it is about transformation. Help them transform the way they work and they will sell more. They don’t want a faster horse; they want a car.
Here is how you give sales reps their time back:
Give them true visibility. (product search, shipments, sales data, case status, account info, inventory status)
Provide a tool that allows them to perform all their work. (scheduling, ordering, scanning, usage, replenishments, billing, POs)
Let them have HIPAA compliant messaging & communication. (eliminate email, texting, most phone calls)
When you do this you will reduce the busy work they have, eliminate unneeded tools, give them clarity, help them focus, and provide the visibility they crave.
Easy To Use Tools = Better Behavior
And better behavior means better, relevant, and more actionable data for operations, planning, marketing, forecasting, and manufacturing. It is all about sales force effectiveness.
Everyone knows you can’t force sales reps to change behavior. But if you help them, truly make their life easier, you can get them to adopt new ways of doing business.
Just like with your clients, if you show love to your reps, they will love you back.
When your reps have a tool that frees up their time, they will sell more.
Want proof? Call, email or click here.
Contact us: 858.956.0219 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WATCH DEMO NOW (you can personalize it to your needs/wants)
A good field inventory solution is worth its weight in gold, a fully integrated medical device specific operations and sales force effectiveness platform is priceless.
A complete tool should be able to or have:
- Surgery Scheduling (+ Calendar)
- Surgeon Preferences / Preference Cards
- CRM / Case & Opportunity Management
- Inventory Control & Visibility (All Locations, All Buckets)
- Active Order Visibility
- Opportunity/Lead Management
- Customer/Account Management
- Sales Metrics / Data (Reps, Leaders, Corporate)
- Shipping Coordination (FedEx, UPS Integration)
- Directed Picking & Put-away (Bin Mapped)
- Auto Product Replenishment
- Commission Calculations
- Expiration Notifications
- Direct Orders
- Send & Receive Tools (Rep to Rep etc.)
- Contract & List Pricing (Real-time)
- Audit/Cycle Counts
- Reporting & Billing
- Image & File Sharing
- Secure HIPAA Compliant Communication
- Mobile Usage Capture
- UDI Compliance
- Barcode Scanning
- RFID Integration & RFID Reconciling (HF/UHF)
- ERP/CRM/EMR Integrations
- Demand Planning Tools
- Consignment/Loaner Management
- Pluggable Workflows (Programmatic Integrations, Integrated Prediction Models)
- Sourcing Matrix Tool
- HIPAA Compliant Communication Platform (Messages, Calendar, Usage, Notes, Files)
- Sourcing Optimization
- Future Stock (Virtual Inventory Assigned to Future Events)
- Atomic Inventory (UDI Ready, Piece Level Tracking, Serialized or Not)
- Hybrid Kitting (Skinny Kits, Kit Management, Kit Versioning, Tracking)
- Cross Boundary Workflows
- Lost & Found (Automatic Cycle Counting )
- Merger/Acquisition Integration
- Par Management
- Multi-Catalog Management
- Loan Optimization (1 Loan Per Day)
- Separate or Combined Sales & Operations Alignment
- Cost-to-Serve Metrics
- Turn Ratio Dashboards
Need to talk with someone? We understand. Call anytime.
or visit: www.movemedical.com/product